WHAT ARE COOKIES
A cookie is a file generated when you navigate to a website and is stored on your computer or device to enhance your experience online and provide tailored information.
Cookies are used for remembering something about you so that a number of tasks can be accomplished such as logging into an account or adding items to a shopping cart while you browse.
For more general information on cookies, please visit cookiepedia.co.uk
The data collected on this website is used for the following purposes.
- To count, measure and compare the number of users visiting the site
- Understand variations in user journeys
- Analyse various sources of traffic
- Measure and improve the performance of the website
- Understand which pages and content are most popular to users
- Store message and form data between pages of the site